- verbal skill v. verbal abuse
- runaways thinkaways feelaways
- lie still while you word me
- breaking up breaking down breaking us breaking up
- fighting silence fighting shhhhh
- terror v. trauma v. abuse
- i love you v. i abuse you
- emotionally tied, physically tied, reality tied
- whys emotional | psychological | physical | criminal abuse alike and or different?
- submit to understand v. submit to abuse
- emotional physical word thought feel maturity v emotional physical word thought feel abuse
- hooking past dis\abuse into present dis/abuse?
- dis\abuse saying i do not know how you feel v. dis/abuse saying i know how you feel
Show What Changed?
There are no differences between the 22 July, 2013 @ 23:25 revision and the current revision. (Maybe only post meta information was changed.)